Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The End... or at Least of this Chapter

Greetings,

Finally some good news. In continuing with my past two posts I can happily report that I have broken the cycle. I was actually tired when I went to bed and not arguing about going to sleep, well not any more than usual anyway. So it seems that I have found the key or keys...

1. Weather: The old nemesis raises its ugly head again. I suspect that part of my issue sleeping over the past little while has been due to the weather and it causing my joints to play up. Thus pain, thus difficulty in sleeping.

2. Exercise: Went for a walk yesterday evening and I think it tired my body out enough that I could sleep. So it would seem that there is a necessity for tiredness of brain and body for my sleep to happen.

Well, one of these I can do something about and do on a regular basis. The weather, well that is not something that I really can do something about, but at least I will get some fore-warning. Weather being crappy = me feeling crappy. I am glad that I at least have some answers even if I do not have them all.

Cheers,

Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment