Saturday, March 26, 2016

You Know You Have Chronic Pain When... (Part 3)

Greetings,

It has been a while. This is the continuation of my list from the last part, which I started a while ago. You can read the first part here: http://alifewithfibromyalgia.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/you-know-you-have-chronic-pain-when.html and the second part not too far further along.

16) Your partner gauges how much pain you are in on the basis of how many things you have threatened to destroy, how many people you have threatened to kill recently, and whether this is above "normal".
17) The difference between a nervous tic and an indication of pain is usually the intensity.
18) When you take pain medication and the pain actually goes away it feels "wrong".
19) Sometimes it is just a question of what is going to hurt the most in the end.
20) Other times it is a question of what is going to hurt the least in the end.

Well, that's 20. I suppose I should do a "list so far", which I may do at some point in time. If I think of any more once again, I will add them here again in batches of five.

Cheers,

Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment