Sunday, January 3, 2010

03/01/2010 - Weather

Greetings,

Well, not the best way to start a year. The weather has been changeable so my joints have been giving me hell. This has been going on since Christmas. The weather can really affect me sometimes, and can cause all sorts of issues.

This is one of the problems with FM being much like arthritis is that it is affected by weather. Wet weather, dry weather, I don't mind which. I just have problems with weather that is changeable. If it stays to one or the other I don't mind but when it changes then this is when problems start.

On the same subject, with no suprise I prefer warmer weather than cooler weather as it gives me less issues. The cold tends to seep in to the joints and cause all sorts of problems. This of course means that I have some problems with winter. Cold is simply not fun, sudden changes in temperature can cause similar issues so going from hot to air conditioning is not necessarily good. Anyway, I think I have sprouted enough on this subject.

Cheers,

Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment